Many gurus have been selling the idea of creating your own membership sites. The idea is excellent because it gives you recurring income.
Don’t get me wrong, I am not against membership sites. But creating a membership site brings some problems, especially to lazy marketers:
- It involves a lot of work. Many of you can’t even create a single web page (not to undermine your capabilities but it’s a fact), let alone a comprehensive membership site. We have not even talked about the content yet.
- You can’t set it and forget it. Membership site is not a model that brings in passive income. It requires constant content creation and promotion. Literally, you work till you die or you sell the site.
Looking at the above concerns, many people will lose steam even before the site is up. Persistence is an issue here.
If you insist on creating a membership site, I urge you to create a membership site with a twist – without the problems above.
This idea comes from a trusted guru: Jimmy D. Brown. He’s simply a genius!
With his membership idea, aptly called Fixed-Term Membership (FTM), all you need is one page of content to begin with and you can take orders within 48 hours.
I must say this is the lazyman’s way of earning recurring income from membership site.
In contrast to traditional membership sites, this takes minimal time to set it up. Once you set it up, you can let it go on autopilot.
You can get quite a bit about the FTM concept from the sales letter on Membernaire. You don’t need to join the membership to find out how he did it. He even shares with you some of the ideas for a fixed-term membership site.
If you choose to join, the length of the course is 52 weeks. That means you’ll receive 52 lessons delivered weekly to you on how to setup and promote a FTM site, and also how to keep your members active – in PDF format.
The membership fee is $27 per month. You can stop the subscription if you find it not up to your expectations within 8 weeks.
I have had a look at the content and oh boy my head is spinning with ideas now.
Want to know what Membernaire covers in the first 10 lessons?
Here you go…
- How To Setup Your Own Membership Site In 48 Hours Or Less
- FTM Quick Start 1: Preparation
- FTM Quick Start 2: Presentation – 4 parts
- FTM Quick Start 3: Production – 2 parts
- FTM Quick Start 4: Promotion
- The Magic Sentence That Keeps Members Paying
- How To Double Your Profit In One Easy Step
- Getting New Subscribers Automatically
- The Backdoor To Keeping Members Active
- Turning On Your Built-In Profit Streams
Remember these are only 10 out of the 52 lessons you’ll be getting (I hope Jimmy won’t come after me for revealing this!)
Jimmy has helped eliminate the barrier of entry of a traditional membership site. With the FTM strategy, he makes it easy for “normal” people to start and build a profitable membership site.
Seriously, forget about traditional membership sites. It’s just too much work. FTM is the way to go if you want to have recurring income.
I understand that Membernaire had closed its door a while ago when it reached 1000 members. But Jimmy has reopened the door again now. So take a look before he closes his door for the second time.
Visit the site: http://www.abelcheng.com/FTM.html